Contact Colorado Springs Food Tours
Experience this eclectic town's most enjoyed culinary flavors in the heart of downtown Manitou Springs! On this fun walking food tour, you will dine and drink at up to six diverse dining destinations in addition to tasting the world famous mineral springs said to have brought health and happiness to visitors for centuries. Gain historical and cultural insights into this magical community at the base of Pikes Peak as your delve into the lively food scene that characterizes it today. This tour also includes a behind-the-scenes tour of a Manitou's only winery. Alcohol is served to guests 21 and older (substitutes are available for those underage or those who would rather not partake).
Please be aware before booking your tour that we ask you to arrive 15 minutes prior to the tour start time (5:15pm). The tour will begin promptly at 5:30pm and end at 8:00pm. Immediately following your ticket purchase, you will receive information regarding the exact address of the starting location, parking information, and what to bring in the form of an e-ticket sent directly to the email address you provide.
Your tour may include stops at five or six of the following:
(1) The Olive Tap - Groumet olive oils and balsamic vinaigrettes from around the world.
(2) Stagecoach Inn - Historic dining venue featuring Colorado comfort cuisine.
(3) Pikes Peak Chocolate - Artisan truffles and treats along with nostalgic candies and sodas.
(4) Sahara Cafe - Rich, flavorful, and authentic Mediterranean fare.
(5) Hell's Kitchen Pizza - Hand-tossed pizza with signature toppings.
(6) PJ's Bistro - Cozy European Cafe serving savory Polish pierogis.
(7) D'Vine Wine - Manitou's only winery featuring unique sweet whites and robust reds.
*Destinations are subject to change.